MEDITERRANEAN BLOSSOM Neroli
Festes Haarshampoo mit Kameliensamenöl und ätherischem Orangenblütenöl
MEDITERRANEAN BLOSSOM ist ein kostbares Glanz- und Volumenshampoo für alle Haartypen, dass blumig und süßlich duftet, wie in Südspanien zur Orangenblüte. Das Shampoo ist sanft zur Haut und Haar und und reinigt gründlich, ohne zu reizen. Es ist sehr ergiebig und zeichnet sich durch einen feinen Schaum und eine leichte Textur aus, die die Kopfhaut schont und das Haar nicht beschwert. Hauptbestandteil ist ein mildes, natürliches Tensid, welches aus Kokospalmen gewonnen wird. Darüberhinaus enthält das Shampoo pflegende Öle und Haarpflegende Inhaltsstoffe, die für Naturkosmetik zugelassen sind.
- Cocoa butter ensures shine and suppleness. The saturated fatty acids penetrate the hair structure, preventing split ends and reducing hair loss and dandruff.
- Camellia seed oil soothes irritations, makes the hair soft and has a smoothing and lightly enveloping effect.
- Sea buckthorn extract supplies skin and hair with moisture and can make hair shine again and strengthen it. Sea buckthorn extract supports stressed skin and hair because of its soothing, cell-renewing and restructuring properties. It has a moisturizing effect on the scalp and thus counteracts the formation of dry flakes and itching.
- Rose water creates a silky, shiny finish after shampooing. It moisturizes the scalp, relieves itching and inhibits dandruff.
- Lysolecithin is soy lecithin modified by enzymes. It is a nourishing, moisturizing and conditioning additive in hair care.
- Wheat prothein have a high content of vitamin E, lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids. This has a positive effect on blood circulation in the scalp and strengthens the structure of the hair.
- Orange blossom essential oil (neroli) is recommended for its firming and regenerating effect on dry and sensitive skin, as it stimulates the growth of new skin cells. At the same time, the scent flowing out lifts the mood and has a balancing effect. The scalp also benefits from these nourishing properties. Neroli oil works against irritations, soothes the scalp and reduces dandruff and hair loss. The hair becomes soft and elastic after an application with neroli oil.
Recommendation of use
Wet the hair well and rub the shampoo piece gently over the wet hair several times until there is sufficient foam. Depending on the length of the hair, two to five times should be sufficient. Now shampoo the hair in as usual. Then rinse the hair really well so that no shampoo residues remain in the hair. The hair should usually be easy to comb after washing. If necessary, use additional conditioner.
Important note: The SEVEN TREES Shampoo Bars are not soap (basic, pH> 7), but shampoo (acidic, pH <7) without water. An acidic rinse like when using hair soaps is not necessary after using the SEVEN TREES Shampoo Bars.
The concentrated power of the MEDITERRANEAN BLOSSOM Shampoo Bar lasts for about two months with normal use and corresponds to approx. 2-3 shampoo bottles.
Vorteile der SEVEN TREES Shampoo Bars
- clean, carefree hair
- rich creamy foam
- easy to rinse
- hair that is easy to comb
- easy to use
- very economical
- different formulations for different hair / scalp types
- Active ingredients with natural plant power
- all ingredients are plant-based
- ecological, high quality ingredients
- environmentally friendly packaging
- #lowwaste, no waste of plastic bottles
- is manufactured in our own factory in small batches, not mass-produced
- handmade in Germany
Also perfect when traveling
A piece of shampoo also offers significant advantages over liquid products on vacation or business trips, especially air travel with only hand luggage. It is characterized by plastic-free packaging and can also be easily transported in hand luggage. Since it is not liquid, it can simply be left in the suitcase during the security check and does not have to be put on the belt. We recommend the perfectly fitting tinplate box we offer for transport and storage and our organza bag for hanging and drying. Both cans and bags are durable and reusable, thus protecting our environment's resources.
A MEDITERRANEAN BLOSSOM Shampoo Bar can replace the following products in the bathroom:
- if necessary conditioner; The use of conditioner is recommended for very dry and / or damaged hair
- shower gel
- beard shampoo
- Ladies shaving foam
The MEDITERRANEAN BLOSSOM Shampoo Bar is vegan and contains natural ingredients in organic quality. All products are free from plastic, parabens, sulphates, artificial surfactants, palm oil and mineral oil. The SEVEN TREES products are manufactured in our own factory in Germany. Use as needed, then shake off the foam and water to make the shampoo last longer.
INGREDIENTS: SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, AQUA, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES FRUIT EXTRACT*, THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER*, CITRUS AURANTIUM FLOWER OIL*, PCA GLYCERYL OLEATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, LYSOLECITHIN, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, LINALOOL**, LIMONENE**, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, GERANIOL**, SODIUM BENZOATE***, PHENOXYETHANOL***
If your skin is hypersensitive to essential oils please test our products on a small place on your skin prior to using.
** natural component of the essential oil.
*** What are SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BENZOATE and PHENOXYETHANOL? These are preservatives that are contained in one ingredient of this shampoo, namely in wheat protein (HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN). Without these preservatives, mold spores would form on the liquid protein within a very short time. A 60g piece of shampoo contains 0.003g phenoxyethanol and 0.005g sodium benzoate, which corresponds to a total of approx. 0.014%.
Made in Germany
The MEDITERRANEAN BLOSSOM Shampoo Bar is a handmade natural product. The actual appearance of the shampoo bar, e.g. Color intensity, can therefore vary from batch to batch.