General terms and conditions for consumers
§ 1 scope
The following terms and conditions are part of every contract between us, www.seventrees.eu, greenthusiast labs GmbH, Trivastr. 23, 80637 Munich, and you via our online shop.
§ 2 conclusion of contract; delivery
- The presentation of our goods on our website www.seventrees.eu does not constitute a binding offer on our part.
- We deliver within the European Union.
- We reserve the right to make a partial delivery if this is reasonable for you and necessary for a speedy processing.
§ 3 Our liability
The statutory warranty rights apply to our goods, unless otherwise agreed below:
- We are liable - for whatever legal reason - for compensation or reimbursement of wasted expenses in accordance with the following provisions under letters (a) and (b)
- (a) In the event of willful intent and gross negligence, we have unlimited liability. In the case of simple negligence, we are only liable for damage resulting from the breach of an essential contractual obligation (obligation, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which you can regularly trust and trust); in this case, however, our liability is limited to the replacement of the contract-typical, foreseeable damage.
- (b) The exclusions and limitations of liability resulting from letter (a) do not apply if we have fraudulently concealed a defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the item, for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health, as well as in the case of liability under the Product Liability Act.
- Insofar as the liability towards us is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of our legal representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 4 retention of title
The goods remain our property until they have been paid for in full.
§ 5 consumer arbitration
We do not take part in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board and are not obliged to do so.